Canvasser Canvasser

Great game!
These people that are complaining must not have got how to play..
I really liked the message, haha!
One question though.. In the character creation, did you make the default character look like Steve from Minecraft on purpose? It looked really similar.

Tl:dr Good game, default character looks like Steve
c:

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

I love it! Really funny, good job mate!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

A really good game, I think that the player should be able to interact with two zombies, or see how two zombies work together. One more thing would be that as you feed the zombie more and more food, perhaps it's stomach would grow and stretch/rip the clothes and eventually cause the stomach to explode.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

FUCKING SHOOTER GAVIN!!!

Interactive Fuzzball Interactive Fuzzball

Not bad, but it needs more options. Three buttons don't make a game, but the animation and style were good.

Marijuana Stand Marijuana Stand

wth?

I played the third one, which is good. this one, however, i couldn't make ANY moneyoff of bammer. bought a bunch of it, a pager, set the price to 10, hit next day, and my stock didn't go down at all.
i couldn't make any money

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

heh, has a strong message

The real way to win is to push republican, destroy natural habitats, and create corrupt covernments! wouldn't it be sad if the real world went that way?

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

this is waaaay too hard!

getting past the first few levels is impossible! i don't see how this game got as high of ratings as it did. Unless there's some trick that i'm not seeing, this game is basically unplayable.

Checkpoint Checkpoint

wall jump

it was pretty good, but wall jumping was irritable

Youda Survivor 2 Youda Survivor 2

Seems like something you'd find on facebook

This game is crap. There, i said it. It's like one of those dumb games in sports bars, or a cheesy hp game